Employment + Internships
We're always looking for amazing people to join our growing team! Currently, we are looking for the following positions:
+ Full Time Store Managers/ Assit. Managers
+ Part Time Sales Associates
+ Social Media/Production Intern
Email us your resume email@example.com or fill out the form below
Remember, you can always to stop by the store to fill out an application in person.
Social Media/Production Intern (Part-Time) Overview
Twenty5A is looking for a part-time 'Social Media/Production Intern' to join our team. Our ideal applicant has a passion for learning about the fashion industry and will possess strong knowledge of the digital media landscape. A successful candidate will be responsible for contributing to monitoring and posting on blogs and social networks, engaging in the digital space, participating in online outreach and promotion, optimizing our website, conducting keyword analysis and assist in the production for fashion photoshoots. Those looking to gain valuable online marketing experience in the fashion industry are encouraged to apply.
- Work with the on-site Social Media Manager to create and implement campaigns
- Develop content calendars on a weekly and monthly basis
- Monitor analytics with social media team to identify viable ideas
- Create engaging blog and social media content
- Blogger/influencer seeding
- Act as production assistant on set for e-commerce and editorial photoshoots
- Pursuing a Bachelor’s Degree in Communications or related field
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- In-depth working knowledge of Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, Pinterest and Google+
- Experience with social media analytics, including Google Analytics and Facebook Insights
- Basic knowledge of Photoshop
*Candidates must be able to come into the office on Long Island (New York) 2 times per week during the weekdays for a minimum of 4 hours; college credit available upon request. Email your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org to apply!